Life Doesn’t Stop Just Because We Are Coming to Photograph…
We will work with you to stage your photographs so that we can show your property in the very best light. We want to make the most of our time onsite so below are some ideas to help you prepare:
- The biggest issue you can address ahead of time is CLUTTER! Look at your rooms as if you were looking through a camera…whatever catches your eye will catch the eye of your viewer. It takes just a minute to make sure the area is clutter-free and in order.
- We will turn on every light in the room so PLEASE make sure all light bulbs are working. Turn on as many lights as you can before we arrive.
- Fans need to be turned OFF so if there’s a secret to leaving lights on and fans off, please work on that prior to our arrival.
- Spruce up entry ways, gardens and lawns; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter
- Winter – keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free .
- Replace burnt out light bulbs.
- Clean off counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang your best towels neatly from towel bar.
The property needs to be ready when we arrive so that we can focus as much time as possible on photography. We will discuss up front the amount of time necessary to photograph your tour which will include time for staging. If we are delayed because the property or program is not ready, an additional fee may be charged.
Up N Close Virtual Tours has photographed HUNDREDS of residential real estate virtual tours, funeral home virtual tours, and other residential and commercial virtual tours so just know that you have nothing to worry about! We will work with you to make the virtual tour experience is a positive one.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by phone at 519.532.7763 or e-mail us.